Having two SIM cards on a single phone is a sign of someone who has either too much money to spend, or they want to have the convenience of having separate numbers for personal and social use without carrying a couple of handsets wherever they go. That’s fine and dandy, but what happens when you carry that idea onto a watch phone? That’s the case with the $130 Q8 watch phone, where its main selling point would be the ability to tote around 2 numbers simultaneously, featuring Bluetooth connectivity, a 2-megapixel camera, video and audio playback, and a microSD memory card slot. Good luck wrestling with the 1.33″ touchscreen display though, especially when you want to compose a text message quickly or scroll through the contact list without having to squint your eyes.
Next Story: Verizon shows off teaser Droid X video
- 2013-06-04: Dual SIM HTC One Reportedly Coming To Russia
- 2012-09-04: iPhone 4S Dual Sim Card Case By thumbsUp!
- 2011-12-22: Galaxy Y DUOS and Galaxy Y Pro DUOS announced
- 2011-12-21: RenBen tablet from China features dual-SIM capabilities
- 2011-12-05: LG Optimus Net looks to be an affordable dual-SIM Android smartphone