With StarCraft II due to hit stores on July 27th, Razer and Blizzard have teamed up to introduced three new StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty-branded gaming peripherals, which includes the Spectre mouse, Marauder keyboard and the Banshee headset.
The Spectre mouse is a five-button mouse that boasts multi-color LEDS, along with an amazing 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor, allowing it to boast 1ms response time. Sporting a gold-plated USB connector and a braided 7-foot cable, it’s priced at $80.
The Marauder keyboard offers elevated keys for faster input, dedicated real-time macro recording system, backlit laser-etched keys, 1ms response time, and a 7-foot braided cable, priced at $120.
Finally, the Banshee headset offers custom equalizer, pitch and volume adjustments, with eight presets. The detachable microphone boom makes it easy to carry, and boasts 50mm drivers. The Banshee is priced at $120. All three peripherals are due to be released around the same time as StarCraft II, which means July 27th.
Next Story: BlackBerry 9800 Slider To Be Dubbed The Torch?
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model
- 2009-08-12: Razer working on StarCraft II gaming peripherals
- 2010-05-19: Blizzard Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition pricing unveiled
- 2010-08-03: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty moves 1.5 million copies in 2 days
- 2010-10-19: Razer Banshee StarCraft II Gaming Headset
- 2010-10-19: Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse