With StarCraft II due to hit stores on July 27th, Razer and Blizzard have teamed up to introduced three new StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty-branded gaming peripherals, which includes the Spectre mouse, Marauder keyboard and the Banshee headset.
The Spectre mouse is a five-button mouse that boasts multi-color LEDS, along with an amazing 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor, allowing it to boast 1ms response time. Sporting a gold-plated USB connector and a braided 7-foot cable, it’s priced at $80.
The Marauder keyboard offers elevated keys for faster input, dedicated real-time macro recording system, backlit laser-etched keys, 1ms response time, and a 7-foot braided cable, priced at $120.
Finally, the Banshee headset offers custom equalizer, pitch and volume adjustments, with eight presets. The detachable microphone boom makes it easy to carry, and boasts 50mm drivers. The Banshee is priced at $120. All three peripherals are due to be released around the same time as StarCraft II, which means July 27th.RELATED
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Follow: blizzard, razer, starcraft, starcraft ii,
- Seen at: prnewswire