This is still very much a rumor at the moment, but the folks over at Boy Genius have caught wind of some iPad information. According to their source, Verizon is currently in the midst of testing out a CDMA Apple iPad on their network, though there were also rumblings of the possibility of LTE, which could indicate another model. As with all Apple rumors, they’ll have to stay rumors until Apple or Verizon decide to announce something. Do you think that a CDMA iPad is on its way, and do you think it will offer more attractive pricing than AT&T’s revised data plans?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-04-10: AT&T Rolls Out LTE To Six New Markets
- 2012-03-08: Verizon to offer hotspot capabilities with the new iPad
- 2011-03-07: Verizon's Apple iPad 2 offers best bang for buck if you're a data hog