We’ve just caught whiff of the Samsung NX5 in the past, but this time round the digital camera is official at last. Despite being the more affordable device to the NX10, it isn’t a slouch in terms of performance, where it is said to offer similar levels of output in a much compact form factor. Featuring a 14.6-megapixel capability, it relies on the APS-C CMOS sensor and features an electronic viewfinder, interchangeable lens support and a 3″ TFT LCD display instead of an AMOLED display found on the NX10. Too bad there is only one color for you to choose from – black, where it will retail for 699 Euros from this month onwards. For newbies, the Samsung NX5 will offer a certain degree of performance that might resemble DSLR images at times, while coming in a form factor that is slightly larger than that of your regular mass market compact digital camera.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: digital camera, Samsung,
- Seen at: samsunghub