Looking for a digital camcorder to record all your underwater adventures? Sanyo has announced its latest addition to its Xacti line of digital camcorders, the DMX-CA100. This new camcorder is waterproof up to 10 feet for up to 1-hour and can record 1080p videos in H.264 format. There are two sets of controls, each dedicated to capturing photos or recording videos, so you won’t have to worry about fumbling around with the wrong buttons. While there isn’t any internal memory, you’ll be able to store your videos via the SDXC memory card slot. While pricing hasn’t been announced, we do know that it’ll be available from the end of June, and a few other features of this underwater camcorder, which includes the ability to capture 14-megapixel still shots, 6x optical zoom, 6x Advanced Zoom, High-Speed Sequential Shooting that captures 22 photos at 7FPS and color options of black, yellow or pink.
- Sony A7 & A7r Light Leaked Reportedly Caused By Mount Ring, Can Be Fixed
- Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- Nikon Announces Series Of Instructional Videos For The Budding Photographer
- Sony A77II Rumored For May Announcement
- Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April