They say that curiousity killed the cat, but that’s not the case for those who want to learn. Enter the Serendip conceptual portable device that allows you to explore the world in a totally radical manner. It will feature a tiny display, wireless connectivity and an integrated camera. All you need to do to explore your surroundings would be to snap and record everything you see, where it will then start to catalog all it has seen and remembered. As for its skin, the pixel density will change to correspond with the amount of internal memory left. Technology to make this happen is still a long way off, imagine the amount of internal storage it will need to be able to hold to do a decent job!
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept