Skype Mobile for Verizon subscribers has been updated to boast a new interface, along with support for Korean and Simplified Chinese languages, helping the service communicate better with more people around the world. The new user interface offers a drop-down menu with flags for international dialing. Other good news comes in the form that while Skype Mobile is currently only available on 12 Verizon smartphones, it’ll soon be available for more devices, including low-end feature phones too. With the World Cup just about to kick off, will you be relying on Skype to wind up your international friends before games?
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-03-16: Skype completely removed from HTC ThunderBolt?
- 2010-08-19: Verizon BREW-powered Devices To Support Skype
- 2010-11-02: No Skype Over 3G For Verizon Galaxy Tab