Sony Ericsson looks like its doing its part to promote Google’s Android OS by introducing a new site called Mash-App.com. The site allows you to create a list of apps that fit into a category, essentially creating a bundle of apps that you can recommend to other folks to achieve certain tasks. It’s an easy way to find suggested apps for the Android Market, and will be useful to first-time Android users. Do you think this will help promote the Android OS?
Next Story: HTC EVO 4G To Get Software Update On June 28th?
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC
- 2010-06-04: Sony Ericsson 5-inch Android Device Spotted?
- 2010-09-28: Sony Ericsson LiveView 1.3-inch Android Accessory