Sony Ericsson has unveiled two new Bluetooth headsets for your consumption, namely the VH410 and VH110, making them the first products launched under Sony Ericsson’s new Extras Talk category. Both these Bluetooth headphones are made from recycled plastics and covered in water-based paint, allowing them to qualify for the company’s GreenHeart range of products. The VH110 offers up to 10-hours of talk time, though the VH410 has the added features of noise cancellation and the ability to be paired with two handsets at one go. They will be available in stores from August 2010, though pricing wasn’t mentioned.
Next Story: Rdio Music Service Created By Kazaa Founders
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2011-10-27 Sony Ericsson is now just Sony
- 2011-10-06 Sony to buy Ericsson's stake in Sony Ericsson joint venture?
- 2010-11-08 Sony offers new Bluetooth Headset for PS3