Sony Ericsson has unveiled two new Bluetooth headsets for your consumption, namely the VH410 and VH110, making them the first products launched under Sony Ericsson’s new Extras Talk category. Both these Bluetooth headphones are made from recycled plastics and covered in water-based paint, allowing them to qualify for the company’s GreenHeart range of products. The VH110 offers up to 10-hours of talk time, though the VH410 has the added features of noise cancellation and the ability to be paired with two handsets at one go. They will be available in stores from August 2010, though pricing wasn’t mentioned.
Next Story: Rdio Music Service Created By Kazaa Founders
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2011-10-27: Sony Ericsson is now just Sony
- 2011-10-06: Sony to buy Ericsson's stake in Sony Ericsson joint venture?
- 2010-11-08: Sony offers new Bluetooth Headset for PS3