Sony Ericsson seems to jump into the Android bandwagon headlong, where there is now a sighting of the W150i Android-powered smartphone, also known as the TeaCake. Should this be an actual device, it does resemble the X10 Mini, offering a similar “4-corner UI” on top of the Android operating system. It is a pity that the Sony Ericsson W150i is touted to be running on Android 1.5 which is far behind the times, as it doesn’t make any marketing sense to do so at launch, so hopefully it will roll out with at least Android 2.1 in tow. Among the unconfirmed features of the Sony Ericsson W150i include a 2.6″ QVGA display, a 5-megapixel camera and changeable covers for that added touch of personalization.
Next Story: Facebook unveils new Privacy Page
- 2014-04-22: NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22: ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22: Xiaomi's Website Rebranded To Mi In Light Of Global Expansion