Sony Ericsson seems to jump into the Android bandwagon headlong, where there is now a sighting of the W150i Android-powered smartphone, also known as the TeaCake. Should this be an actual device, it does resemble the X10 Mini, offering a similar “4-corner UI” on top of the Android operating system. It is a pity that the Sony Ericsson W150i is touted to be running on Android 1.5 which is far behind the times, as it doesn’t make any marketing sense to do so at launch, so hopefully it will roll out with at least Android 2.1 in tow. Among the unconfirmed features of the Sony Ericsson W150i include a 2.6″ QVGA display, a 5-megapixel camera and changeable covers for that added touch of personalization.
Next Story: Facebook unveils new Privacy Page
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-15: HTC One M8's Dual-Lens Setup Draws Interest From Huawei And Lenovo [Rumor]
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone