Sony Ericsson is now offering software updates for their Xperia X10 across selected markets, and if you happen to own said smartphone with an update arriving Over The Air (OTA), a message in the notification bar will appear, letting you choose to connect via 3G or Wi-Fi to get that update. For those who are tethered to their desktop machines most of the day, another alternative would be to have your computer download it followed by hooking up the Xperia X10 for a manual update. Some benefits of this new update includes improvement in general performance, speed and responsiveness. Hopefully it won’t run into issues like Sprint did with their EVO 4G.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Sony, sony ericsson, x10, xperia, xperia x10,
- Seen at: blogs.sonyericsson