Sony Ericsson is now offering software updates for their Xperia X10 across selected markets, and if you happen to own said smartphone with an update arriving Over The Air (OTA), a message in the notification bar will appear, letting you choose to connect via 3G or Wi-Fi to get that update. For those who are tethered to their desktop machines most of the day, another alternative would be to have your computer download it followed by hooking up the Xperia X10 for a manual update. Some benefits of this new update includes improvement in general performance, speed and responsiveness. Hopefully it won’t run into issues like Sprint did with their EVO 4G.
Next Story: Amazon purchases Woot
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2010-01-06: SE XPERIA Robyn To Challenge The XPERIA X10?
- 2010-03-20: Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed
- 2010-07-12: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 rooted