You might recall some blurry pictures of the Sony Ericsson Shakira a short while back, and now official pictures of this upcoming device have surfaced, and turns out that it will be dubbed the Xperia X8. As we previously suspected, it should be a phone that sits between the full-sized Xperia X10 and the smaller X10 Mini. Technical details on this phone still haven’t surfaced, but word is that it should be available starting this fall. We’ll be keeping an eye out for the official announcement, so stay tuned!
Next Story: News Corp Purchases Skiff E-reader
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-10-21 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to stop receiving updates
- 2011-07-29 Gingerbread officially released for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- 2011-07-27 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 doesn't have Gingerbread yet