Twitter seems to be making pretty good headway into all sorts of devices, such as dresses and lights, now the folks over at Sony Computer Science Laboratories (CSL) have exhibited a lifeblogging device for cats which can support Twitter. Yes, we’re talking about letting your cat tweet about its exciting life. The device is equipped with a camera, accelerometer, and GPS chip. It’s able to transfer data to a PC via Bluetooth, after which the comments will be posted on Twitter. In case you’re wondering, this device doesn’t magically read your cat’s mind, rather it can post any of the 11 phrases available, such as “This tastes good” when the cat is eating something, or “Meal tastes better after a walk” if the cat takes a stroll after eating. We’re not entirely sure why you’d want to read predefined tweets by your cat, but if you’re really attached to it, maybe this might be something you’ve been wanting for a long time. The device itself weighs quite little and can be attached to a collar, and hopefully doesn’t interfere too much with your cat’s life. Would you really want your pet to start tweeting?RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: pets, Sony, twitter,
- Seen at: techon.nikkeibp.co.jp