While the momentum seems to be behind iOS and Google’s Android at the moment, it seems that the folks behind the popular Spotify music streaming service haven’t forgotten that there are a great many Windows Mobile users out there too, as word is going around that the popular music streaming service will be coming to Windows Mobile, and the software, when released, will be fully featured. If the rumors are true, aside from supporting streaming music, it’ll also allow users to save files to the storage card for off-line listening, and will support all major screen resolutions. It’s expected to be available within a month, and hopefully it won’t be delayed.
- 2013-03-12: Spotify Has Over 24 Million Active Users, 6 Million Paying Subscribers
- 2013-02-08: Spotify Beta Pumping Out Tunes On Windows Phone 8 Today
- 2012-03-09: Windows Mobile Marketplace to be shut down this May
- 2011-11-29: Spotify to allow 3rd party app access?
- 2011-08-10: Caller ID announcement spotted in Windows Phone 7 Mango
- 2011-03-15: Honeycomb theme for your Windows Mobile device
- 2010-11-09: iPhone users spend most with their credit cards among other smartphone owners
- 2010-11-09: Trimble Nomad 900 Series Outdoor Rugged Handheld Computers