Word is out that Sprint is reportedly facing shortages of its popular HTC EVO 4G handset in many markets. According to CEO Dan Hesse, both Sprint and HTC suggest that inventory has been depleted due to stronger-than-expected demand, and not because of issues with component supplies. While this is good news for Sprint, hopefully the carrier and HTC will be able to continue churning out this 4G phone as a brisk pace to appease customers. Have you had any trouble trying to get hold of an EVO 4G lately?
Next Story: Verizon Wireless to offer iPhone 4 in January?
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2012-01-20: Sprint updates HTC EVO 4G and HTC EVO Design 4G
- 2011-08-25: Sprint EVO 4G receives maintenance update today
- 2010-11-15: White HTC EVO 4G no longer a Best Buy exclusive, heads to Sprint as well