Word is out that Sprint is reportedly facing shortages of its popular HTC EVO 4G handset in many markets. According to CEO Dan Hesse, both Sprint and HTC suggest that inventory has been depleted due to stronger-than-expected demand, and not because of issues with component supplies. While this is good news for Sprint, hopefully the carrier and HTC will be able to continue churning out this 4G phone as a brisk pace to appease customers. Have you had any trouble trying to get hold of an EVO 4G lately?RELATED
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: HTC, htc evo 4g, shortage, Sprint,
- Seen at: news.cnet