Is it any surprise that the HTC EVO 4G from Sprint broke all of its records during its launch day, beating out figures that saw the Samsung Instinct and Palm Pre as the previous champs. Sprint did not reveal the total number of units it moved last Friday, but we can assume it is a whole lot since activating it caused problems for Sprint’s servers as we reported. They did say that the final figure was triple “the number of Samsung Instinct and Palm Pre devices sold over their first three days on the market combined.” Guess folks are really looking towards the WiMAX revolution, or could it just be the novelty of having the latest and greatest Android-powered phone? Still in a fix over whether to get the HTC EVO 4G? Why not read our review and find out for yourself?
Next Story: Samsung to offer two more tablets
- 2011-06-01 Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- 2011-05-31 T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- 2011-05-25 Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-24 iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-10 Google I/O 2011 wrap-up