Remember the OTA (over-the-air) update for the HTC EVO 4G that Sprint was pushing out? Yes, we know it was bricking many phones and that Sprint pulled the update off the Internet. While there doesn’t seem to be solution for folks who ended up with bricked EVO 4Gs, Sprint has seen fit to put the update back online, and it’s confident that the problems have been sorted out. That being said, you can be sure that many users out there are approaching this update with a little trepidation, after all, nobody wants to end up with a bricked mobile phone.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, htc evo 4g, ota, Sprint, update,
- Seen at: phandroid