If you can’t seem to fit your bulging iTunes library into your Android device, you’ll be happy to hear that HomePipe Networks has announced that the latest version of its Android app allows you to stream your music directly from iTunes to your device over 3G or Wi-Fi connection. The free version of the app is ad-supported, though you can always shell out $2.99 to get rid of them. You’ll want to keep an eye on your data usage if you’re constantly streaming music to your device, though, especially if you aren’t on an unlimited data plan.
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, itunes, stream,
- Seen at: phandroid