The Thermaltake BlacX 5G USB 3.0 SuperSpeed docking station will target both 2.5″ and 3.5″ hard drives which allows for convenient and easy transfer of large capacity files between computers. Capable of supporting hard drives of up to 2TB in size, the Thermaltake BlacX 5G will also play nice with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 connectivity, although it is most at home with the latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed devices. It isn’t that hard to tote around either, measuring 73mm x 136mm x 88mm, where a $50 price tag will net you an USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer cable and a power cord to get you started right out of the box. With folks transferring larger and larger files by the day (mostly thanks to downloads of High Definition films), something like this would certainly come in handy regardless of whether you’re at home or at the office.
Next Story: Samsung N230 hits 13.8 hours of battery life
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm