The folks over at Tokyoflash are back with another one of their crazy watches. This time it’s the Changing Lanes watch, which displays the hours and minutes in illuminated bars that cross over each other, reminding us of traffic, while giving you a good challenge when you’re trying to tell the time. The lights on the left indicate the hour, while the lights on the right indicate the minutes. Each bar corresponds to a specific hour or minute, and you’ll need to know which is which before you’ll be able to tell the time proficiently. Pretty weird, isn’t it? It sports a stainless steel case and strap, powered by USB, is water resistant and comes with one year’s manufacturer’s warranty. Should telling the time be this complicated?
- 2013-11-11: Tokyoflash Kisai Console Gets A Wooden Touch
- 2013-10-15: Tokyoflash Kisai Quasar Is Rather Difficult To Read
- 2013-09-16: Tokyoflash Kisai Maru Wooden Timepiece
- 2013-08-26: TokyoFlash Kisai Blade Tells The Time Using LEDs
- 2013-07-30: Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron