The eBook market is a pretty interesting one at the moment, so it’s not too surprising to see that Toshiba has put up a teaser page for its upcoming eBook store, dubbed the Toshiba Book Place. The software will ship preloaded on the company’s notebooks, and will be bundled with a sample collection of free books. Toshiba’s portal will be based on the Blio platform, which will allow users to read full-color content, either in a book view, or in text-only mode. Other features include the option to add text or voice notes, adjusting reading speed, font size, language translation, and narration. Toshiba has yet to announce a specific date for the launch of Book Place, but hopefully it won’t take too long.
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2009-05-26 Toshiba Biblio Ebook Reader
- 2009-09-04 Toshiba to develop e-book reader