TuneWear of Japan has unveiled its latest waterproof case for the iPad, basically allowing you to be part of the statistics even when you’re taking a shower or busy keeping yourself occupied at the sink while browsing through recipes on the iPad. This transparent case will not gimp your iPad’s touchscreen display, since its durable plastic housing ensures everything inside remains nice and dry. An adjustable strap is also included to make sure your can dangle it from your shower nozzle, letting you keep up with the news while you’re giving yourself a nice scrub down. How much for the Waterwear iPad? $38, and we say this is purely meant for iPad addicts only.
Next Story: MSI 14-inch EX465MX Notebook
- 2013-06-07: Hard Candy Announces Two iPad 5 Cases
- 2012-08-29: LaunchPort AP.3 sleeve delivers inductive charging for iPads
- 2012-06-05: Pong iPad case is touted to be the most advanced of its kind in the world
- 2012-03-21: New iPad Crux keyboard case is fastest in the world
- 2011-11-07: REV360 targets both iPads