Unilever, a household name when it comes to fast moving consumer goods, and here they are with a brand new ice cream vending machine which comes with a twist – it will use face-recognition technology to measure your grin, and if it qualifies as a “smile”, then it will dispense some ice cream for you to savor – perfect during those sweltering summer months. Not only that, it will also snap a photo which can be uploaded to Facebook courtesy of the machine’s built-in 3G connectivity. This “Share Happy” branded interactive vending machine is touted to be introduced to high-traffic consumer locations like shopping malls worldwide within the next one and half years.
Next Story: Solar Powered Mototaxi Aims To Reduce Pollution
- 2014-02-11: Crack Pipe Vending Machine Installed In Vancouver, Canada
- 2014-01-12: Burritobox Launches Burrito-Making Robots
- 2013-07-29: Automated Wine Bar Serves You Drinks After Smartcard Transaction
- 2013-07-24: Strongbow Interactive Vending Machine
- 2013-05-31: Facebook Like Machine Dispenses Pepsi