Verizon decided to be a big tease by tantalizing us with a Droid X video, although the smartphone itself will not hit the market until Wednesday. While the teaser video does not offer additional information, it does confirm details of its specifications including the expected 1GHz processor, a 4.3″ touchscreen display, an 8-megapixel camera with High Definition video capture capability, Android 2.1 and a new version of Motoblur – hopefully the user experience with the Motoblur skin will be a positive one this time round. There is also a chance of the Android 2.2 over-the-air update being released in the near future, but at least you’re hanging out with Android 2.1 instead of 1.5 or 1.6, right?
Next Story: Hitachi EMIEW 2 upgraded with new features
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Department Of Justice Argues For Warrantless Phone Searches
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps