Microsoft took a fair bit iof time before they finally rolled out the the official Windows Live Messenger iPhone app, making sure your iPhone and iPod touch will help you keep in touch with the rest of your friends over at Windows Live Home as long as there is an Internet connection. According to the iTunes description, the Windows Live Messenger is as follows :-
Windows Live Messenger for iPhone and iPod Touch is the best way to connect with the people that matter most and keep up with the things they are doing across the web. Use your iPhone to instant message your friends list, view and comment on your friends’ photos and status updates from Windows Live, Facebook, and MySpace, and at a glance, see what your Messenger friends are sharing from Flickr, YouTube, and many other social and photo sharing sites. Make sure to visit http://profile.live.com/Services today and setup Windows Live to bring in your social networks. Messenger is simply the best way to connect with your closest friends.
Have you given it a go yet, and how has your social networking live improved since then?
Next Story: BlackBerry Drive trademark application filed
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2013-10-18: Machinarium Finally Makes Its Way Onto The iPhone
- 2011-08-16: Photo Stats turns iPhone photos into infographics
- 2010-02-24: Bell Mobile TV for iPhone
- 2010-03-31: Pay For Your Starbucks Coffee Via iPhone In Over 1,000 Stores