It seems that the 250GB Xbox 360 S hard drive can be purchased as a separate accessory, according to this box shot of the 4GB Xbox 360, where it states under the accessories section that the new hard drive is ‘sold separately’. Too bad what is printed isn’t reality just yet, although we can more or less look forward to that happening when the 4GB Xbox 360 hits the market sometime next month. After all, with just 4GB of internal memory these days, you surely can’t do much with that, which makes it a no brainer to bring home a 250GB hard drive as well. This is a pretty good marketing ploy to get gamers to fork out more dough, eh?
Next Story: Wind-powered vehicle faster than the wind
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2014-02-14: WD My Cloud Review (2TB Model)
- 2014-01-07: Buffalo MiniStation Air: More Than A Portable Drive
- 2014-01-05: LaCie Unveils New Little Big Disk Thunderbolt 2 Hard Drive
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast