We’ve seen many unusual watches before, and here’s another LED watch that borders on being weird. It doesn’t have any noticeable hands; rather it sports a single ring of LEDs around the circumference of its face, with the dots supposedly good enough to indicate the hours and the minutes (somehow). Still, if you’re looking for a watch that’ll really set you apart from the rest, and can’t afford a Rolex, maybe you might want to pick up this $48 LED watch from Chinavasion.
Next Story: Funky LED Cube Decorates Your Desktop
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online
- 2013-08-28: Fo̱s Wearable LED Display Targets Athletes As Target Market