The Apple iPad has just gotten another boost in the form of Ten One Design, a stylus maker who revealed plans to roll out a free software library which can be used in tandem with any application based on the iOS to enable pressure-sensitivity on the display itself. It does boggle the mind, however, how a normal hardware-based feature can be implemented via software, so we’ll take this piece of news with a grain of salt at the moment. There is still no whisper of an official release date just yet, but if this is true and delivers on all accounts, the iPad has just gotten a whole lot more magical. To see more of Ten One Design’s idea in action, hit the extended post and check out a video of it.
- Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Analyst Expects 10 Million iWatch Sales During Initial Launch Year
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple iWatch Expected To Use Flexible OLEDs [Rumor]
- Follow: iPad, Tablet,
- Seen at: eeepc.net