Word is going around that the first external pre-release builds of Mac OS X 10.6.5 are expected to be delivered within the next couple of days, although a wider release will be accessible to all paid Apple developers from this weekend onwards. While there are no concrete details on its enhancements, Apple is working to incorporate those into the release, with the graphics driver and OpenGL performance being is expected to remain a priority as well. It is also hoped that Mac OS X 10.6.5 will fix issues such as graphics corruption which you can see above after the 10.6.4 update was installed.
Next Story: Aerogenerator X wind turbine to outlast the rest
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-02-26: Mail Issues Persist On Mavericks Even After 10.9.2 Update
- 2014-02-25: Apple Plugs SSL Encryption Bug On OS X
- 2014-02-24: Apple's SSL Bug Extends To OS X Too, Fix Incoming
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2013-03-14: Apple OS X 10.8.3 Supports Windows 8 In Boot Camp
- 2012-11-19: Mac OS X 10.9 To Feature Siri And Maps Integration?
- 2012-11-01: Mac OS X 10.8.3 beta being prepared