While iOS 4 offers many improved features, particularly to iPhone 3GS owners, but it seems that iPhone 3G owners who opted to update to the latest firmware are also experiencing some problems, most notably with performance and battery life. According to user feedback in the forums, iPhone 3G owners have complained about slow keyboard response times, frozen unlock screens, and bad battery life. Fortunately Apple has confirmed that it’s now looking into the complaints, and we do hope that the issue for iPhone 3G owners will be addressed soon.
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2010-04-11: Multitasking Possible For iPhone 2G and 3G In iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-09-23: iOS 4.1 Game Center Ported To Jailbroken iPhone 3G
- 2010-11-22: Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free