Microsoft doesn’t seem to be enjoying the tablet scene too much at the moment, as HP will probably be going with webOS for its tablet devices, and many manufacturers out there have adopted Google’s Android OS instead. To continue the bad news for Microsoft, word is going around that Asus might have ditched Windows Embedded Compact 7 for its Eee Pad EP101TC in favor of Google’s Android. Details on what version of Android would be used weren’t mentioned, but considering that the Eee Pad will be launched in early 2011, hopefully it’ll at least be using Android 2.2 or higher.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: Android, asus, eee, eeepad, Google, Microsoft, windows,
- Seen at: gizmodo