This is probably the kind of stunt that will have tongues wagging away, and that was probably the idea when AT&T decided to prop up a mysterious monolith display at stores across the country, apparently dubbed the “Hero” display, and states “innovation comes to life” and “Rethink Possible”, which has been AT&T’s slogan recently. Hopefully it’s a cool new handset, perhaps the BlackBerry 9800 slider, though some folks are also speculating that it might be related to the Dell Streak. Looks like we’ll have to play the waiting game with this for the moment, and hopefully AT&T won’t disappoint.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: at&t, hero,
- Seen at: gizmodo