This is probably the kind of stunt that will have tongues wagging away, and that was probably the idea when AT&T decided to prop up a mysterious monolith display at stores across the country, apparently dubbed the “Hero” display, and states “innovation comes to life” and “Rethink Possible”, which has been AT&T’s slogan recently. Hopefully it’s a cool new handset, perhaps the BlackBerry 9800 slider, though some folks are also speculating that it might be related to the Dell Streak. Looks like we’ll have to play the waiting game with this for the moment, and hopefully AT&T won’t disappoint.
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21: AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity