Are you always suspicious of the quality of work from the mechanics that service your precious automobile? Well, if you own an Audi in the UK, you’ll be able to keep a closer eye on them, thanks to the implementation of the Audi Cam. With this program in place, mechanics will be wearing helmet cameras with two-way radios that let the customer monitor the entire job. Of course, while it sounds like a great feature to customers who are always worried about their car, it could turn out to be a nightmare for the mechanic, especially if he receives a question for every small change he makes to the configuration. Hopefully there is some balance in the implementation of this technology, and it’ll be well received by both parties.RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: audi, car, transport, vehicle,
- Seen at: techfreqnews