Biking around is a healthy pursuit, and it also does its bit in reducing the amount of pollution and traffic gridlock in our cities. There is one gripe though, you will need to be careful to lock up your bike whenever you need to park it, lest someone steals away your trusty steed. This bendable bike clearly “bends” our perception, since it will bend to lock onto itself without the need for you carrying around a heavy lock, resulting in one less key to tote as well. Interestingly enough, you will need to find a nearby lamp post (or other equally suitable spot) to “tie” your bike to, which might not be too conducive in select areas. There is a possibility that this invention could enter production.
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- Follow: bicycle, bike, prototype,
- Seen at: dmu.ac.uk