Folks who haven’t placed a pre-order for the highly anticipated Motorola Droid X and are still looking to pick one up should be quite happy to hear that Best Buy has confirmed that it has resumed taking pre-orders for the phone. The retailer had previously stopped accepting orders for the Droid X, which is slated to arrive on July 15th, due to low supplies, which does seem to be increasingly common recently. With the pre-orders now resuming, are you planning to place an order for the Droid X, or are you waiting to see if Verizon will eventually get a CDMA version of Apple’s iPhone?
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-07-14: Verizon Offers $99 32GB microSD Card For Droid X Buyers
- 2010-07-20: Motorola Droid X Encountering Issues With Defective Screens?