Folks who haven’t placed a pre-order for the highly anticipated Motorola Droid X and are still looking to pick one up should be quite happy to hear that Best Buy has confirmed that it has resumed taking pre-orders for the phone. The retailer had previously stopped accepting orders for the Droid X, which is slated to arrive on July 15th, due to low supplies, which does seem to be increasingly common recently. With the pre-orders now resuming, are you planning to place an order for the Droid X, or are you waiting to see if Verizon will eventually get a CDMA version of Apple’s iPhone?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: best buy, droid, droid x, Motorola, preorder, Verizon,
- Seen at: phonearena