If you’ve been irritated by some problems when shooting videos on your EOS 1D Mark IV and Rebel T2i cameras, such as the unexpected change of lens aperture while shooting movies at manual exposure, you might want to take note that Canon has released its latest 1.0.8 firmware for both cameras that should fix the bug. The update for the EOS 1D Mark IV also fixes some typos in the French and Spanish language menus. The usual precautions apply when installing firmware updates, and if you’re planning to update your camera, you can get the firmware directly from Canon’s site.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: eos, firmware,
- Seen at: dpreview