If you’ve been irritated by some problems when shooting videos on your EOS 1D Mark IV and Rebel T2i cameras, such as the unexpected change of lens aperture while shooting movies at manual exposure, you might want to take note that Canon has released its latest 1.0.8 firmware for both cameras that should fix the bug. The update for the EOS 1D Mark IV also fixes some typos in the French and Spanish language menus. The usual precautions apply when installing firmware updates, and if you’re planning to update your camera, you can get the firmware directly from Canon’s site.
- 2014-02-11: Canon EOS Rebel T5 Is Cheapest DSLR From Canon Just Yet
- 2013-12-09: Nikon Camera Users Say Third Party Batteries Are Duds After Installing Latest Firmware
- 2013-11-20: PS4 Firmware Update 1.51 Now Available
- 2013-06-10: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Gets Firmware Update
- 2013-06-06: Sony Xperia Z Gets New Firmware Version
- 2013-04-10: Nokia Lumia 620 Firmware Gets Global Rollout