Citibank revealed that its U.S. iPhone app accidentally saved personal information, where some of these will also include your account numbers. Good thing the company was man enough to admit this security flaw, and have already rolled out an updated iPhone app that patches the leak just in case you’re paranoid enough that someone else already has access to your millions of dough stashed inside you account. According to Citibank, this flaw affected only users of the mobile banking app, while credit card customers who access Citibank’s services via a separate iPhone application were believed not to have entered such a compromising situation. Hopefully there won’t be any reports of a data breach here.
Next Story: Learning robot from Bielefeld University
- 2012-09-03: KICKR is New iPhone-Controlled Biker Trainer
- 2012-02-13: Twikao app digitizes facial expressions into emoticons
- 2012-01-05: Tingle: Mobile Dating App To Launch in The US
- 2011-11-16: Decide.com Price Predictions Service Launches iPhone App
- 2011-10-13: iPhone controlled Ferrari Enzo toy car