Looks like the Nintendo Wii not only helps you exercise your hand and feet muscles, but it will also do your face a whole lot of good with this game that requires you to use your face to control a game. Yeah, you read that right – the DSi Ware game known as “Kao Glider” (Face Glider when translated to English) allows you to control a hang glider as it flies around the skies, where the camera will capture your facial expression in order to translate it into a gaming movement (that includes up, down and around). You might end up with sore muscles for your face at the end of the day, and all that without even smiling one bit!
Next Story: LED sneakers up the tech fashion ante
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events