We’ve seen the very pretty looking iPad arcade cabinet before, but it’s also nice to see folks come up with DIY solutions. This iPad arcade cabinet uses a Hori Wii fighting stick as a controller, apparently because it has built-in support for most of the iPad emulators, and doesn’t need a wired connection. To make the whole experience sweeter, a pico projector has also been included, allowing the user to get a larger gaming experience. Check out a video of this setup in action after the jump.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- Apple Patent Describes A Smart Dock That Is Always Listening To You
- Follow: diy, iPad, projector,
- Seen at: hackaday