Word was going around that many folks who received their Droid X phones early were unable to activate them. While the initial solution was to tell users to wait until the July 15th launch date, a recent leak has surfaced, showing users who want to manually activate the Droid X themselves just how to do it. Check out the leaked details in the picture above, and enjoy your Droid X. If you haven’t received your Droid X yet, don’t worry, as the July 15th launch date is just around the corner.
- 2013-12-16: Motorola DROIDs Undergo Soak Test
- 2013-07-16: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra, MAXX And Mini Could Get July 23rd Announcement
- 2013-02-22: Motorola Droid RAZR And RAZR MAXX To Receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review
- 2012-11-13: Droid DNA Hands-On!
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-07-14: Verizon Offers $99 32GB microSD Card For Droid X Buyers
- 2010-07-20: Motorola Droid X Encountering Issues With Defective Screens?