DxO, an optics module creator, might have accidentally released word on Canon’s plans for the EOS 60D through a schedule of when it intends to support certain cameras. There are a handful of references which point to modules that support the 60D apart from Canon’s range of lenses, which will happen in either November or December. Of course, there is always a chance of this being a speculative effort, although it isn’t too likely. Chances are the EOS 60D will ship before DxO is able to release its modules to play nice with said camera. To help you get a better idea on what the EOS 60D offers, rumors have it that it will be an 18-megapixel shooter with 1080p video recording capability and a swiveling display.
Next Story: Motorola Droid 2 user guide leaked
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2013-03-07: Canon Sends Out Invites For 21st March, Possible EOS 70D Announcement
- 2010-08-09: Canon EOS 60D Or 1Ds Mark IV To Arrive On Aug 26th?
- 2010-08-11: Upcoming Canon 60D DSLR Pictured?
- 2010-08-19: Canon Powershot G12 details appear, performs a David Copperfield
- 2010-08-26: Canon EOS 60D DSLR Goes Official