The education market is always an interesting one, and now enTourage has announced three major deals with publishers that will see thousands of new book titles be offered for its dual-screen eDGe eReader. The publishers include Cengage Learning, O’Reilly, and the University of Chicago Press. With this in place, enTourage will be able to offer a wide variety of educational content which will include subjects such as technology, programming, sciences, humanities, and many more. Will the enTourage eDGe be able to make it big in the education scene? Only time will tell.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: ereader, reader,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport