The education market is always an interesting one, and now enTourage has announced three major deals with publishers that will see thousands of new book titles be offered for its dual-screen eDGe eReader. The publishers include Cengage Learning, O’Reilly, and the University of Chicago Press. With this in place, enTourage will be able to offer a wide variety of educational content which will include subjects such as technology, programming, sciences, humanities, and many more. Will the enTourage eDGe be able to make it big in the education scene? Only time will tell.
- 2014-03-10: MIDIA InkPhone E-Reader Doubles Up As A Phone
- 2013-09-01: EnerGenie ePP2 eReader Also Doubles Up As An ePaper Printer
- 2012-11-14: PocketBook eReader gets some color
- 2012-10-09: txtr Beagle lays claim to smallest e-reader in the world title
- 2012-09-25: Nook HD and Nook HD+, hands-on
- 2011-09-13: Scuba Divers use Sony Reader 300ft underwater