Facebook receives more than 100 million photos in terms of uploads each day, and out of those photots, most of them contain people – it is a social networking site after all. It is noted that tagging people in uploaded Facebook photos will slow down the site a bit, where you will need to find the right face, draw boxes and type the right names. Facebook intends to make the process easier by doing the facial identification on your behalf the moment a photo is uploaded, although you will still need to type in the name yourself.
Next Story: Microsoft InstaLoad battery technology
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval