How many of you out there have silently abused the poor office photocopier over the years, making duplicates of your own documents simply because it is there, and you feel that you deserve it after slaving away for the company for years? Well, such a practice could very well come to an end with Canon Japan rolling out a new photocopy machine that boasts a Hitachi-inspired fingerprint authentication system, which means the person with the right thumb/finger will be able to use it, otherwise it remains as a really, really expensive office ornament. Bosses who want to check it out can look out for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE range of multi-function printers, where it will retail from $1,460 thereabouts upwards.
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy