We already know that the upcoming Motorola Droid X will be getting the Flash 10.1 update sometime in late summer, though a specific date wasn’t mentioned. In case you’re wondering how it’ll feel like, Ted Patrick, who is a Senior Technical Evangelist at Adobe, has put up a video demoing Flash 10.1 running on the Droid X, running a few games, showing the capabilities of the device and Flash. Of course, the Droid X won’t be the only device that’s getting Flash 10.1 support, as it’ll be available to pretty much any phone that can be updated to Android 2.2. Are you looking forward to getting Flash 10.1 running on your Android phone? Video after the jump.
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Follow: adobe, droid x, flash, flash 10.1, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: unwiredview