Remember the story about Android 3.0? Well, Google has come up to debunk the system specifications listed, claiming that the 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM was just recommended and not compulsory. As we all know with old school computer gaming, when the minimum system specifications is listed, will run at extremely choppy framerates. Basically, rumors remain as that until an official announcement is made.
Next Story: Apple TV rumored to receive major update
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2011-01-20: Nexus One still yet to receive official Gingerbread update
- 2010-07-02: Google Music service to roll out with Android 3.0
- 2010-07-26: Google Quietly Testing Android 3.0 Gingerbread