Jailbreak fans should be quite happy to hear that Geohot has recently mentioned that he’s managed to jailbreak his iPhone 4, which gives us hope for more options to jailbreak the device. That being said, the bad news is that he hasn’t put a release date on it so there’s no telling when we’ll be seeing the next jailbreak solution from Geohot. Maybe you should keep an eye on other jailbreak solutions too, like the Spirit jailbreak tool from Comex.
Next Story: Rumor of details on BlackBerry tablet
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-04-11: PS3 hacker Geohot settles with Sony over jailbreak, but did he just lose?
- 2011-04-04: PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2010-04-12: Geohot Jailbreaks The iPhone OS 4.0 With Blackra1n