The HoMedics MiBody 360 is a device which comprises of a set of scales, blood pressure monitor and pedometer which will communicate with software on your computer, letting you know how you are coming along health-wise after analyzing all the latest readings. Capable of measuring your body fat percentage, body water percentage, muscle mass index and basal metabolic rate, it allows half a dozen users to log up to 30 memories each. All data can then be transferred from the USB drive in the box to your computer later. Apart from that, its blood pressure monitor measures systolic, diastolic and pulse measurements, while the pedometer will be carried with you everywhere you go so that it knows whether you have done your fair share of walking for the day. Expect the scales, blood pressure unit and pedometer to retail for £79.99, £69.99 and £49.99, respectively.
Next Story: Musician MID dons the dual boot hat
- 2012-11-28: Wandant Dog Pedometer
- 2012-04-25: Striiv smart pedometer with Activity Motivation System
- 2011-10-19: Striiv pedometer help you in your fitness regime
- 2011-10-03: Fitbit launches Fitbit Ultra
- 2011-08-03: Bite Counter intends to aid your digestion