Just because you’ve got a pinball emulator running doesn’t mean that it has to be confined to your boring old beige PC box. If you’re good with your hands, you can always do what this person did, and come up with a 1/3-scale pinball machine, dubbed the Hot Touch Arcade. This design saw the emulator packed into the pinball machine, and is powered by an Intel Atom processor, NVIDIA graphics card, and runs on top of Windows XP. The pinball surface is displayed on the 19-inch 16:9 LCD display, and its creator has even popped in physical shooter, flipper buttons, along with a coin acceptor. If you’ve got nothing to do during the holidays, this might be an interesting project to emulate (pun intended).
Next Story: Samsung 3D Starter Kit Going For $295 On Amazon
- 2013-09-23: Star Wars Episode VI: The Return Of The Jedi Pinball Table
- 2013-09-06: Man Builds Classic Video Game Cabinet With 75 Controllers [Video]
- 2013-04-15: Duck Hunt Pinball Machine Is As Awesome As It Sounds
- 2013-03-29: Raspberry Pi Runs Classic DOS Games Thanks To Emulator
- 2013-03-26: Commodore 64 On Your Ouya?
- 2013-03-19: Secret Game Boy Advance Emulator In iPhone App
- 2013-02-06: Dolphin Nintendo Wii, GameCube Emulator Running On Android