Designer Andrew Kim came up with this conceptual smartphone which supposedly hails from HTC (hey, he has the liberty to do so since it is his concept design, right?). Going by the moniker “1″, this is clearly a whole lot more visually appealing compared to the hottest HTC handset in the market at the moment, boasting a silver-coated brass housing as well as a new Sense mono user interface which is touted to deliver a cleaner, more thoughtful, high-end approach. Not only that, you have Synergy-like functions to further ease your communication with others. Nice to see a built-in UV light thrown into the mix which will zap germs hanging out on the surface as you juice up your phone.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 rooted
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed